Last night, this witch met over 100 kids. They included:
- a couple of pumpkin babies
- several dinosaur toddlers
- a few Batmen
- 2 ninjas (I think; they were awfully quick)
- a blue wig girl
- an assortment of fifth-grade-or-so boys in skeleton, demon, and Scream masks
- Pirates. So many pirates.
- a banana
- a purple, styrofoam egg with matching purple stockings
- a bumblebee
- the Tooth Fairy
- Monster High dolls, namely Frankie Stein and Draculaura
- various princesses in glitter and prettiness
- three 19-year-olds carrying pillow cases and no shame
- Disco Dan
- Mario, even donning an eyeliner-drawn mustache
Side note about little, 4th-grade Mario:
I told him, “Good luck rescuing Princess Peach!”
He responded, “I’m trying, but I can’t find her!!”
That’s quite an impressive list 😀 Thanks for my first grin of the day.
Thanks! I rather enjoyed the whole evening, too.
Love a good eyeliner moustache!
I agree, Tinkerbelle; I’m fairly sure I saw your twin last night, too!
Cotton was a Train Engineer – the cutest ever! There were tons of pirates. I noticed that over here in NC too.
Oh Rachel, I saw the pictures… Cotton definitely is the most handsome engineer ever to drive a train!